- Name of IRAF image header file or FITS file. This must be present.
- x_range y_range
- Range of x and y coordinate values to extract into the new image
- x y dx dy
- Center pixel and width and height in pixels to extract. If dy
is omitted, a region (tt>dx pixels square is extracted.
- hh:mm:ss dd:mm:ss system dx dy
- Extract a region dx by dy pixels around the
coordinate given, where system is B1950, J2000, galactic,
or ecliptic. This only works if there is a world coordinate system
in the header of the original image.
- -d directory
- Write FITS file(s) to this directory.
- -i number
- Log rows as they are copied at this interval
- -k file
- Delete the keyword names in this file (one per line) from
the header of the output file.
- -o name
- Output name for one file. If not present, the next available
letter (a-z) is added to the input file name before the extension.
- Write the new FITS image to standard output instead of to a
file. This is useful for returning an image from a CGI-BIN.
- Print more information about the process
Last updated 17 September 2003 by