The WCSTools package was developed by Doug Mink at the Smithsonian
Astrophysical Observatory, with significant code from
Debugging help has come from
- Mark Calabretta of CSIRO (projection),
- Bill Cotton of NRAO (projection),
- Pat Wallace of Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK (coordinate conversion), and
- Elwood Downey of the University of Iowa (WCS fitting procedure).
- Bill Joye (ds9) and Eric Mandel (SAOtng) of SAO for the subroutine library,
- Allan Brighton (SkyCat) of ESO for the subroutine library,
- Jean-Baptiste Marquette of the Institut d'Astrophysique de Paris for programs and subroutines,
- Norman Grogin, Dan Koranyi, Scott Kenyon, Susan Tokarz, and Steve Willner
of SAO for FITS and WCS programs, and
- Andreas Jaunsen for WCS programs.