- 4.5 August 20, 1998
Fix bugs in Aitoff projection.
Add AXAF Guide and Acquisition Star Catalog.
- 4.4 April 8, 1998
- Fix command line center entry.
- 4.3 July 23, 1997
- Rewrite Aitoff projection to plot less than the whole sky.
Add code to plot Tycho catalog
- 4.2 April 16, 1997
- Add plotting of NVSS catalog and other FITS tables catalogs.
The line plotting option can be used to plot individualized error
circles in arcseconds around catalog objects.
- 4.1 February 7, 1997
- Add file names to display prompts.
Add USNO A-1.0 (UAC) to catalog possibilities
- 4.0 October 30. 1996
- Add new source markers.
Clean up image WCS code.
Increase header buffer from 10K to 15K.
Increase image buffer size to 10 Mbytes.
- 3.9 June 4, 1996
- Display Real*4, Integer*4, or Integer*2 images
- 3.8 May 3, 1996
- Add additional catalog types (UJ, for now)
- 3.7 April 24, 1996
- Fix bug in Guide Star labelling
- 3.6 February 2, 1996
- Improved image display, larger FITS header buffer
- 3.5 January 5, 1996
- Set map region from FITS or IRAF .imh header
- 3.4 September 14, 1995
- Fix squaring of gnomonic plots
- 3.3 June 21, 1995
- Fix bugs caused by incomplete switch to B1950/J2000 from EQUATORIAL
- 3.2 June 6, 1995
- Implement 2/3-token center coordinate argument, respace
magnitude table, and accept B1950 and J2000 directly as coordinate
systems. Previously the system was EQUATORIAL and the equinox
was in a separate parameter--this still works.
- 3.1 May 10, 1995
- Fix source logging and center labelling bugs
- 3.0 November 8, 1994
- Add command line image entry and clean up catalog parameters
- 2.9 October 31, 1994
- adds 2-token center coordinate setting
- 2.8 September 29, 1993
- adds line drawings in sky coordinates to delineate regions.
- 2.7 August 11, 1993
- added many new format options for ASCII catalogs.
- 2.6 July 14, 1994
- allowed the user to set the default parameter directory using
the environment variable SKYMAPHOME and fixes a bug allowing the binary
executable default parameter directory to be set using NEWDEF.
- 2.5 June 23, 1993
- allowed the parameter-editing command to be set as a parameter,
and fixes bugs which prevented repeated menu-driven Guide Star searches
and entry of character strings longer than 20 characters in som menu
- 2.4 May 17, 1993
- fixed some inconsistencies in menus and some bugs in the
star catalog sections, improved GSC implementation, and fixed planets.
- 2.3 April 14, 1993
- extended image contour and halftone plotting capabilitie
to any FITS image file with less than 1500000 bytes.
- 2.2 April 2, 1993
- added bandpass selection for the Guide Star Catalog
- 2.1 January 27, 1993
- fixed a variety of bugs associated with plotting in J2000
- 2.0 January 12, 1993
- allowed use of version 1.1 of the HST Guide Star Catalog