- 3.2 April 29, 1997
- Fix a bug with zero-error magnitudes
- 3.1 January 4, 1996
- allows an image with world coordinate system information to define the
- 3.0 December 8, 1995
- fixes up the display of the search region in the printed header
- 2.9 September 18, 1995
- fixes a distance reporting bug through RA = 0h and adds an exclusion zone
- 2.8 March 3, 1995
- fixes a few minor bugs and re-formats the distance column
- 2.7 January 20, 1995
- puts magnitude in header in batch jobs and fixes a batch
search numbering bug.
- 2.6 October 27, 1994
- adds 2-argument RA Dec entry on command line to work with new
- 2.5 November 5, 1993
- fixes the batch search from an input catalog feature and adds an
optional ouput field for distance of the star from the search center.
- 2.4 August 19, 1993
- always read the region table off the CDROM and automatically
decides what case the file names are in. It also implemented
an expanded format for input search catalogs.
- 2.3 April 5, 1993
- added searching by bandpass and fixes some minor I/O bugs.
- 2.2 March 10, 1993
- fixed a problem handling regions when using B1950 input
coordinates and increases buffer sizes to handle the largest
GSC regions. Parameters for coordinate systems and output
format are now handled in a consistent manner.
- 2.1 March 2, 1993
- added selection by bandpass code via the -band command and the
- 2.0 January 12, 1993
- added batch search capabilities and can read version 1.1 of the
GSC which flags probable plate defects (object type=5) and includes
stars with V<7.5 from the Hipparchos input catalog. The new stars
sometimes have magnitude errors of 0.0 which will cause earlier
versions of RGSC to crash. -dra and -ddec now overide DBOX.